Good evening, folks! How’s everyone been? It’s been too warm here, but it’s fortunately a lot cooler today. Not much reading this week, alas… too cranky from the heat.
Received to review:
Read this week:
Reviews posted this week:
- Pandora’s Jar, by Natalie Haynes (5/5 stars)
- Phoenix Extravagant, by Yoon Ha Lee (3/5 stars)
- Never Greater Slaughter: Brunanburh and the Birth of England, by Michael Livingston (5/5 stars)
- The Gentle Art of Fortune-Hunting, by K.J. Charles (4/5 stars)
- Two-Way Murder, by E.C.R. Lorac (4/5 stars)
- Magic Burns, by Ilona Andrews (4/5 stars)
- The Wychford Poisoning Case, by Anthony Berkeley (1/5 stars)
Aaand that’s it from me. Any good books for you this week?