And here we are, a proper weekly roundup. At a ridiculous hour, because apparently we’re reliving our teen years and making bad sleep decisions on the weekends.
Books acquired this week:
Thanks to Arbieroo, since it was his Christmas gift that got me A Fatal Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (plus Griffin & Sabine, which arrived a bit sooner).
Books read this week:
Reviews posted this week:
- The Case of the Famished Parson, by George Bellairs (4/5 stars)
- The Bookseller’s Take, by Martin Latham (2/5 stars)
- The Citadel of Weeping Pearls, by Aliette de Bodard (4/5 stars)
- Blood and Circuses, by Kerry Greenwood (4/5 stars)
- Defekt, by Nino Cipri (4/5 stars)
- Life in Miniature, by Nicola Lisle (3/5 stars)
- Ruddy Gore, by Kerry Greenwood (4/5 stars)
- So You Want To Talk About Race, by Ijeoma Oluo (4/5 stars)
- Fence, volume 1, by C.S. Pacat and Johanna the Mad (4/5 stars)
- The Tightrope Walker, by Dorothy Gilman (3/5 stars)
So how’ve you folks been doing?