Wow, it’s warm out! And in. Actually, it’s just warm. And today there’s a Lions game and a Wales game, and tomorrow I’m attending a Ceremony of Eternal Bonding on FFXIV, so it’s a busy weekend. 🤣
Anyway, I have no new books this week, so it’s straight onto the recap.
Books read this week:
Reviews posted this week:
- Plain Bad Heroines, by emily m. danforth (2/5 stars)
- Dark Matter and the Dinosaurs, by Lisa Randall (3/5 stars)
- Raybearer, by Jordan Ifueko (3/5 stars)
- Ancestors: The Prehistory of Britain in Seven Burials, by Alice Roberts (4/5 stars)
- Checkmate to Murder, by E.C.R. Lorac (4/5 stars)
- Food: The History of Taste, ed. Paul Freedman (2/5 stars)
…And that’s everything! How’s everyone doing?