Hey folks! How’s everyone been doing? I’ve been back at work and busying myself with trying to figure out some better work patterns, like only working during set hours and on a separate laptop. It feels kinda better… and having an offline lunchbreak at least three days in the week is meaning I get a bit more reading done!
I did also get well stuck into my studying, and am currently swearing at the depth in which I need to remember glycolysis/the Krebs cycle/oxidative phosphorylation. Blast!
Technically we got The Cloud Roads a while ago, but I don’t think I ever put the cover up, and it’s a nice set. And thank you to Tor for the eARC of Winter’s Orbit, which I’m looking forward to!
Books read this week:
Reviews posted this week:
- X+Y: A Mathematician’s Manifesto for Rethinking Gender, by Eugenia Cheng (4/5 stars)
- The Widow of Rose House, by Diana Biller (4/5 stars)
- Feed, by Mira Grant (4/5 stars)
- Entangled Life, by Merlin Sheldrake (3/5 stars)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Fall Colours on the Cover
- WWW Wednesday, featuring Michael Pollan, Mira Grant, Marlon James…
How’s your week been? Reading anything good? Stacking your shelves with anything exciting?