Good morning, folks! I felt like this had been a dreadfully indulgent week with far too many books bought, but actually doing this post it seems… fair enough for someone who just had a birthday?! Though once I include the finished copies of books I had to review, it gets a little bigger…
Not so nuts, right? Though it’s my usual odd mix!
Books finished this week:
- The Priory of the Orange Tree, by Samantha Shannon (4/5 stars)
- The Contact Paradox: Challenging Our Assumptions in the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence, by Keith Cooper (4/5 stars)
- The Secret Life of Bones, by Brian Switek (4/5 stars)
- The Arsenal Stadium Mystery, by Leonard Gribble (3/5 stars)
- WWW Wednesday, a weekly check-in on what I’m currently reading and thinking about
So that was my week! How’re you all doing?