Good evening, folks! Last week I took off owing to the confluence of a sick rabbit and damaging myself by falling onto the corner of a coffee table, but my ribs are fair to middling now and the rabbit seems back to normal, and it’s been my birthday, so I should catch up!
This post was supposed to go up this morning, but the infamous WordPress “missed schedule” issue bit me. Booo.
With most but not all of those being birthday presents from my wife! Aaand here are the eARCs:
A nice bunch! Thanks to the publishers!
Books read since my last roundup:
- The Green Mill Murder, by Kerry Greenwood (4/5 stars)
- The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet, by Becky Chambers (4/5 stars)
- Botanical Folk Tales of Britain and Ireland, by Lisa Schneidau (3/5 stars)
- The Woman in the Wardrobe, by Peter Shaffer (3/5 stars)
- The Last Smile in Sunder City, by Luke Arnold (4/5 stars)
- The Man Who Didn’t Fly, by Margot Bennett (1/5 stars)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books My Bookclub Have Read. I have a super capricious “bookclub” where I pick all the books… 😀
And that’s it for this week! How’s everyone doing?