Greetings, folks! Welp, I’m sort of caught up for right now, but I don’t know if it’ll stick. How’s everyone else doing?
Books acquired this week:
Thank you to the kind folks who have bought me books this week… and the customer service folks at Waterstones who managed to get The COVID-19 Catastrophe shipped to me in the end!
Books read this week:
Reviews posted this week:
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Books, by Leah Price. Kind of unfocused and rambly. 2/5 stars
- Murder in the Mill-Race, by E.C.R. Lorac. As usual with Lorac, it’s atmospheric and draws a good picture of a community. 4/5 stars
- Mr Popper’s Penguins, by Richard Atwater. Cute, and I’d probably have loved it as a kid. 2/5 stars
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’d Like To Read For The First Time Again. I reprised a topic I’ve most likely done before…
- WWW Wednesday. Including chat about Invasive Aliens (Dan Eatherley) and Murder in the Mill-Race.
Alrighty, that’s all done! And how about you folks? Got any awesome new books?