Yay, it was my birthday! I mean, um, hi! Look, I have books!
All from my wife. 💙 I am a spoilt creature.
Read this week:
Reviews posted this week:
- Black Water Sister, by Zen Cho (4/5 stars)
- The Port of London Murders, by Josephine Bell (3/5 stars)
- Behave: The Biology of Humans at our Best and Worst, by Robert Sapolsky (3/5 stars)
- ARC review: Elder Race, by Adrian Tchaikovsky (4/5 stars)
- ARC review: The Necessity of Stars, by E. Catherine Tobler (4/5 stars)
- The Paradise War, by Stephen Lawhead (4/5 stars)
- The Invention of Murder, by Judith Flanders (4/5 stars)
So how’s everyone doing? Any good books come your way lately?