Welp, busy week here. I keep hoping that “next week” will be less bumpy, but it never seems to be true. Ah well!
Received to review:
I had this on my wishlist, and then spotted that I was auto-approved by the publisher on Netgalley, so… here we go!
Books read this week:
Reviews posted this week:
- Somebody’s at the Door, by Raymond Postgate (3/5 stars)
- Snowball in a Blizzard, by Steven Hatch (4/5 stars)
- A Fatal Waltz, by Tasha Alexander (3/5 stars)
- Seashaken Houses, by Tom Nancollas (4/5 stars)
- The Library of the Dead, by T.L. Huchu (3/5 stars)
- Elephants on Acid, by Alex Boese (2/5 stars)
- Ouch! The New Science of Pain, by Linda Rodrigues McRobbie & Margee Kerr (4/5 stars)
Aaaand that’s all for this week! How’s everyone doing?