Well, this year continues to be weird. A week passes and feels like a month; a fortnight passes and feels like an eyeblink. But here we all are. How’re you doing?
I don’t actually have any new books at all to show off since last week, which I know is a shock coming from me… so here’s the books I’ve been reading, as usual.
Books read recently:
Reviews posted recently:
- The Death of Mrs Westaway, by Ruth Ware (3 stars)
- Blackout, by Mira Grant (4 stars)
- This is Kind of An Epic Love Story, by Kacen Callender (3 stars)
- Mexican Gothic, by Silvia Moreno-Garcia (4 stars)
- The Little Library, by Kim Fielding (4 stars)
- Evie and the Pack-Horse Librarians, by Laurel Beckley (2 stars)
- The Eagle of the Ninth, by Rosemary Sutcliff (5 stars)
- Fly by Night, by Frances Hardinge (4 stars)
- House of Fiction, by Phyllis Richardson (4 stars)
- Leviathan Wakes, by James S.A. Corey (4 stars)
- How to Tame a Fox (and Build a Dog), by Lee Alan Dugatkin & Lyudmila Trut (4 stars)
- The Fifth Season, by N.K. Jemisin (4 stars)
And that’s it for this week! What’ve you folks been reading?