Greetings, folks! Well, my time off is over and I’ve been back to work for a couple of days… but I think I did manage to unwind a bit and figure out some better ways of having a work/life balance. I didn’t finish a lot of books, but I managed to go “as my Whimsy takes me” more than usual. So maybe I’ve de-stressed a bit!
On the other hand, my course has now started and I’ve added an hour or two of studying per day to my schedule. Yipes.
Yaaay! Thanks so much to the person who bought me Cemetery Boys. <3
Books read this week:
Reviews posted this week:
- Piranesi, by Susanna Clarke (4/5 stars)
- The Story of Wales, by Jon Gower (3/5 stars)
- The Firebird, by Susanna Kearsley (2/5 stars)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Quotes from Recent Reads
- Weekly Blogging Challenge: A Non-fiction Recommendation
- WWW Wednesday, discussing my recent reads by Eugenia Cheng, Susanna Kearsley and Jon Gower
That’s it for this week! How’s everyone doing?