I was a little worried I was going to get to this Top Ten Tuesday post and have some major books on here — like Ancillary Mercy — and have to ‘fess up failing to get to a load of ARCs and… Fortunately, I did keep up better than I feared. But there are still some books I should get round to! This week’s theme is…
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn’t
- Six of Crows, Leigh Bardugo. I only read the Grisha trilogy this year, and in the last two months of the year at that, so I’m not kicking myself too hard. But I would’ve liked to get round to this.
- Carry On, Rainbow Rowell. I wanted to read it as soon as it came out. Then I… I don’t know… got distracted?
- An Ember in the Ashes, Sabaa Tahir. Someone even bought this for me. Why, self? Why?
- The Wrath and the Dawn, Renee Ahdieh. I got a copy of this within a month of release. And yet.
- Queen of Shadows, Sarah J. Maas. To be fair, I didn’t read the book before it, either.
- The Darkest Part of the Forest, Holly Black. I even had/have it out of the library!
- Illuminae, Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff. At least I didn’t have a copy of this one?
- Tower of Thorns, Juliet Marillier. Not helped by the fact that I didn’t get round to Dreamer’s Pool either.
- Armada, Ernest Cline. I’m, uh, partway through it? Maybe I’ll even have finished it by the time this post goes up!
- A Crown for Cold Silver, Alex Marshall. Haven’t got my hands on this one, yet! Though maybe now there’s a paperback…
Quite a mix, really. Maybe I’ll get to them this year — one can hope, right?