To reach my ARC-reading goal, I need to read and review nine ARCs before December 31st is over. So this month’s reading list is mostly focused on that! I’ve made it ten, since nine as a number is just annoying to me.
- Armada, Ernest Cline.
- The Masked City, Genevieve Cogman.
The Cutting Room, ed. Ellen Datlow. Shadow Memories, Nicholas Erik. A Legend of the Future, Agustin de Rojas. Wolfhound Century, Peter Higgins.
- Gabriel’s City, Laylah Hunter.
- The Genome, Sergei Lukyanenko.
Unborn, Amber Lynn Natusch.
- The Palace Job, Patrick Weekes.
Over Sea, Under Stone, Susan Cooper. The Dark is Rising, Susan Cooper. Greenwitch, Susan Cooper. The Grey King, Susan Cooper.
- Silver on the Tree, Susan Cooper.
- The Furthest Shore, Ursula Le Guin.
- Tehanu, Ursula Le Guin.
- Tales from Earthsea, Ursula Le Guin.
- The Other Wind, Ursula Le Guin.
- Feed, Mira Grant.
The Blade Itself, Joe Abercrombie. Before They Are Hanged, Joe Abercrombie.
- Last Argument of Kings, Joe Abercrombie.
Siege and Storm, Leigh Bardugo. Ruin and Rising, Leigh Bardugo.
- Dragon Coast, Greg van Eekhout.
- Deadline, Mira Grant.
- Blackout, Mira Grant.
- The Boy Who Lost Fairyland, Catherynne M. Valente.
The Dark Arts of Blood, Freda Warrington.
Well, the three Abercrombie books are rereads too, but shush. Symmetry and stuff.
What’s anyone else planning to read this December? And trust me, I know I won’t make it to the end of this lot without a miracle.