This week’s prompt is to do with Thanksgiving, which is always a little weird since, as a British person, I definitely don’t traditionally celebrate Thanksgiving. But it’s a nice opportunity to thank some bookish people.
- Mum. For many, many doors into portable universes, both through teaching me to read, sharing books, buying me books, recommending books…
- Lisa. For sharing many portable universes with me, over the last ten years!
- Robert. For running the SF/F bookclub and becoming a friend over the last year.
- Jo Walton. For writing books, providing sage advice, and being a friend.
- Lynn O’ Connacht. For many many good conversations about books, including plenty of recommendations and shared books!
- Ryan from SpecFic Junkie. For much encourage, chatter about books, and the general takeover of Habitica with things about books.
- Cait from Paper Fury. For a disproportionate number of giggles to how long I’ve been following her blog/twitter.
- To all the friends who know books are the best way to distract me. And there’s certainly been some tough times where I’ve needed this.
- To all of you who comment and like my posts. Otherwise it’d be a bit lonely around here.
- To Helen Hippo. For being my constant companion through universes fictional and real, even if I have worn most of her fur off.
’nuff said, I think.