Hey everyone! This is possibly my final regular Top Ten Tuesday post because, great as some of the themes from The Broke and the Bookish have been, it’s starting to feel like work to participate. The themes are quite often repetitive or just not applicable to me. I’ve done 164 previous Top Ten Tuesday posts; perhaps it’s no surprise that my inventiveness is running out. I still plan to check back and participate when I’m interested in the theme, but I’m not going to schedule posts ahead anymore.
That said, here’s a look at my Top Ten Top Ten Tuesdays!
- Book blogging confessions.
- Underrated Arthurian novels.
- Desert island reads.
- If you like epic fantasy…
- If I’m found with amnesia, give me these books to read.
- My weird bookish habits.
- Books that scared me.
- Books for my mother.
- Bookish things I want to know about friends.
I’ll still be swinging by other people’s posts too, so I’ll see you all soon!