This week doesn’t have an official theme from The Broke and the Bookish, so I thought it’d be a good chance to feature some of the blogs I follow. Tahdah!
- The Bibliosanctum. And it’s not just because I want to steal all Mogsy’s ARCs, I promise… Lots of great reviews in the SF/F line.
- Chuckles Book Cave. A great place to find all kinds of indie books. Low on romance, high on zombies, vampires and werewolves, oh my!
- Bastian’s Book Reviews. He’s not posting much lately, but he has good taste in books, even if we have come close to him wearing my guac at a book club meeting because he doesn’t love Captain America.
- Of Dragons and Hearts. Quite a bit of overlap in our SF/F tastes!
- Paper Fury. Every post is hilarious, but the book reviews remain totally sincere too.
- Reviews from a Bookworm. One of the first blogs I followed, I think! Good on YA especially.
- SpecFic Junkie. One of my fellow mods from Habitica. Not many recent posts, but some very good ones on various spec fic which I really should read, if I haven’t already.
- Beauty in Ruins. Another TBR list I simply must stalk. Also does weird fiction reviews which are less my thing, but are entertaining.
- Reading Reality. I’ve only been following this blog since she teamed up with Tynga’s Reviews for the Stacking the Shelves linkup, but already I’ve seen some great reviews which include various genres.
- A Dragon in Space. Even just the blog name is awesome…
- x+1. Because I missed this blog out originally, and that’s a crime. (Sorry, imyril!)
That’s just a few of the blogs I frequently check out (sorry if I’ve missed you!). What about you? Who should I be following?