Today we have a guest post from my favourite person…
Hulk, the bunny
Over to her! Her spelling mistakes and typos have been corrected in the interests of readability.
Hi! I am a bunny. I like to nibble books, and here are the books I want to nibble.
- The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien. In French. Because Mummy forgot to read me the end and I want to know how it ends.
- The dictionary. Lots of quality nibbles in there.
- The Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis. It was used to keep me from rattling my cage before I lived in a pen. Vengeance will be mine.
- Among Others, by Jo Walton. Mummy and Mommy both like it.
- The Goblin Emperor, by Katherine Addison. Because Mummy and Mommy read it a lot and I am jealous of it.
- The Buried Giant, by Kazuo Ishiguro. I have nibbled this a tiny bit in the past and I got a taste for it.
- There’s A Hippopotamus on my Roof Eating Cake, by Hazel Edwards. Because I want cake!
- Mary Berry’s Baking Bible. The things Mommy makes from it SMELL nice, but I’m never allowed any.
- The Lies of Locke Lamora, by Scott Lynch. Because Mommy says Locke is her “tiny thieving boyfriend” and she is not allowed anyone except Mummy so BYEBYE TINY THIEF.
- Anything else I can reach! Wait, Mummy says that’s cheating. It’s not. It’s not! I am not a cheating bunny.
Now comment and tell Mummy to give me ALL THE KERRIT [ed. she means carrot].