This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is about Characters I’d Name A Child/Dog/Cat/Car/Etc After! I’m going to depart from pure book-fandom for this…
- Hawkeye, from the MCU. My phone is Hawkeye, actually.
- EDI, from Mass Effect. My main computer.
- Jarvis, from the MCU. My last ereader.
- Friday, from the MCU. My current netbook.
- Glyph, from Mass Effect. My current ereader.
- Hulk, from the MCU. My bunny. Who is a girl, and was actually named by my wife.
- Sir, after John Winchester from Supernatural. I don’t know why, but… I give you, our washing machine.
- Paragon, from Robin Hobb’s Liveship Traders books. I figured I needed something that weathered storms and wasn’t trash at the first setback, so I had a computer called Paragon for a while. It was the longest-lasting machine I’ve had.
- Steve-bear and Tony-bear, named after Steve Rogers and Tony Stark from the MCU. These are my Build A Bears. And yes, they have the outfits, although I have misplaced Steve-bear’s shield.
- Helen Hippo, from the Spot books. This one is ancient history, comparatively — the teddy who has been with me since I was two days old is named after Helen! And is also a hippo.
I promise I’ll take the next list more seriously. Maybe.