Should you wish to buy me a book for whatever reason — you enjoy my reviews, I’m yelling on Twitter about things being shit, you want to know what I think of a particular book — then here are some ways you can do so!
(Not that I ever expect this, but maybe this comes more naturally than a tip jar for a book blog, and this page will also be handy for swaps!)
- Amazon (everything) — paperbacks, hardbacks, out of print, it’s all mixed up in here
- Amazon (Kindle only) — if you’re in the UK or have a UK account, you can buy Kindle books for me at the email address bibliophibianbreathesbooks [at] gmail [dot] com
- Litsy — this won’t let you buy me anything, but it’s most likely to have books I’ve heard about lately and am curious about right now
Best place to buy me books:
- Portal Bookshop. I don’t currently have a Wishlist set up with them, so you would need to check my other wishlists and then ask them if they can get hold of the book, but I would really appreciate folks supporting this local indie LGBTQIA+ bookshop!
Ways to send money for books:
- Monzo — this drops money straight into my current account
- Gift certificates — the email address to use is bibliophibianbreathesbooks [at] gmail [dot] com; I typically use Amazon or Waterstones
If you do send anything, please put a note with it letting me know who you are and how to contact you so I can say thank you! If you’re sending me money and you want me to get a specific book with it, let me know the title in a note or drop an email to the same address as above. If you’d prefer I add it to an Amazon wishlist and you purchase it from there, again, email!