This week’s theme is, of course, about your Top Ten resolutions. I’m trying to keep mine bookish this year — let’s see how I do.
- Read 200 books bought pre-2016.
- Beat buying average from 2015.
- Listen to audiobooks instead of music when out walking.
- Write reviews immediately.
- Remember to read non-fiction when I’m anxious — curiosity is the antidote to anxiety.
- Don’t keep library books more than two months.
- Review ARCs before release date.
- Finish all series in progress.
- Don’t buy duplicate copies (e.g. a paperback when I have the ebook) until I know whether I like and want to keep the book.
- Put a book on Bookmooch or the donation pile if I’m not likely to reread it within five years.
That’s not a bad list! What’s everyone else resolving?