I’m in a bit of a hurry to get this one done as, naughtily, I no longer have any scheduled posts ready to go! So not much commentary, just a list for this week’s theme: “Ten Bookish People You Should Follow On Twitter/Instagram/Youtube/Snapchat/Facebook”. And I’ll go with “people I enjoy following”, since I have no real idea what people like in blogs!
- Cait @ Paper Fury. Hilarious, and calls people pineapples.
- Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm. I think I’ve been following Charnell since I started blogging!
- Kaja @ Of Dragons and Hearts. Some awesome conversations, and also an interesting perspective as she works as a translator.
- Ryan @ SpecFic Junkie. Can’t miss out my book bestie.
- Robert @ Bastian’s Book Reviews. Shares my regard for Jo Walton’s work, not to mention running a good bookclub.
- Kristen @ My Friends Are Fiction. Check out the Lego book covers!
- Mogsy (and the others!) @ Bibliosanctum. I have been steered to some awesome books by this blog.
- Chuckles @ Chuckles Book Cave. We actually don’t share much of a taste in books, but her reviews are still interesting. (And I often pass on recs to people who do like the same genres.)
- Lynn @ Little Lion Lynnet’s. Okay, more a writer than a reader at times, but we have had so many good conversations about books.
- You! Well, maybe? I always like discovering new blogs! Comment and I always comment back.
And now I’d better run away and do half a dozen other things!